ProCut Electric Scissors PC-700H Cutter 240V
Made in Japan
Ideal for cutting fabrics or any sheet materials. ProCut electric scissors are a precision made direct drive device with a powerful motor and ball bearing cam.
As mentioned on the previous page, we have been informed that the manufacturer has ceased production, so we may not be able to get any more of this excellent product.
The two speed selections are controlled by a 22-28V volt transformer supplying an AC current to the scissor. This allows the operator to work on a wide range of materials, with fine control for trimming or fast speed for long cuts. The on/off switch on the scissor works well under light thumb pressure, and slides forward to latch into 'continuous' mode.
Weighing only 400g and being 200mm long, the ProCut fits comfortably in the hand. It is
shipped with a spare set of steel blades.
The in-line transformer prevents electrical shock in case the low voltage power cord is cut or damaged.
Features and Specifications:
- Model 700 plugs into 220/240 volt, 50 or 60 Hz power source. No plug is fitted.
- 2-speeds, switchable
- High torque motor cuts multiple thicknesses with ease
- On/off switch can latch 'on' for continuous cutting
- Comes with generous 3m-long power cord, and 22/28V in-line transformer
- Use the transformer on the cutting table or mount it on the wall
- Uses low voltage AC motor and transformer for
safety (in case you accidentally cut the power
cord you are not touching the mains)
- Hard high-speed steel blades never need sharpening unless cutting metallics or technical fabrics
- Price (if we can get one) is £305.00 each for quantities from 1 to 3, with spare blade-sets at £25.00 each (ex-works, ex-VAT, as of Feb 2012).
Warranty: 90 days labour, 1 year parts
on defects in materials and workmanship
Back to main Electric Scissors page